Boston-Somerville Area Information
The Holiday Inn Boston-Somerville is a Cambridge area hotel near the TD Banknorth Garden, Boston's Museum of Science (www.mos.org), USS Constitution, Fanueil Hall (www.faneuilhallmarketplace.com), Bunker Hill Monument, and Fenway Park (www.redsox.com). The hotel is near Tufts University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Harvard (www.harvard.edu), Suffolk University, Emerson College and Lesley College.
Our hotel is a nice alternative to other Massachusetts General Hospital hotels or Spaulding Rehabiliation Center hotels. Additionally, the Holiday Inn Boston is a hotel near Cambridgeside Galleria shopping mall.
Half-day touring options might also include the Freedom Trail, historic Salem, a whalewatching cruise, Boston Duck Tours, or the North End (Boston's Little Italy). More Boston information can be found at www.bostonusa.com or www.visitnewengland.com. The White Mountains of New Hampshire, Maine or New Hampshire Outlet Malls, The Berkshires, and Cape Cod and the Islands of Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard are also worth visiting if you have a little more time to spare.
The hotel is easily accessible by car from Routes 93 and 28, by subway only 2 blocks from the Sullivan Square orange line station, by airport shuttle or by taxi . A taxi stand is conveniently located directly in front of the hotel.
A complimentary pre-scheduled local shuttle service is available daily to points of interest in Boston and Cambridge. Please contact the front desk to request this service.
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)- 4 miles (6.44 kilometers)west of the hotel www.massport.com
- North Station – 1 mile (1.61 kilometers) east of the hotel
- Sullivan Square Subway Station (Orange Line)- 0.2 miles (0.32 kilometers) south of the hotel. www.mbta.com
- Boston Convention Center - 4 miles (6.44 kilometers) from the hotel
- Hynes Convention Center – 4 miles (6.44 kilometers) from the hotel
- Boston-Manchester Airport (MHT) - 45 miles (72.42 kilometers) north of the hotel